What is Grape Seed Extract?
Grape Seed Extract is extract from seeds of Vitis vinifera.
- It is one of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals.
- It remains in the body for as long as three days whereas other anitoxidant carotenoids (even lycopene) is excreted from the body within hours.
- It is 20 times more potent than Vitamin C & 50 times stronger than Vitamin E
- Grape seed extract helps improve cardiovascular health
- It promotes brain,skin and eye health
- It is one of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the blood brain barrier to help protect the brain and nerve tissue that the French people had very low rates of heart diseases is called French Paradox. Studies showed the secret was in their , and further research demonstrated that OPC present in their promotes cardiovascular health. And now, Grape seed extract has been found to contain the richest sources of OPCs (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins).
What is Coenzyme Q10?
CoenzymeQ10 is compound involved in making ATP (energy unit) inside mitochondria of cell.
It is the strongest Antioxidant known which fights free radicals.
G 40/2, Lawrence Road Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110035, India